Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Engineered for convenience and comfort, the all-wheel suspension, one-touch braking system, and large rear wheels promise easy maneuverability and cushiony smooth city strolls - like riding on air with complete peace of mind.
This compact fold stroller is cleverly designed with a seat that faces and folds both ways, no matter what direction baby's facing. The all-season seat keeps your precious cargo snug in winter and converts to breathable mesh in summer, while the rain cover provides extra protection no matter the weather.
Every parent needs a trusty travel companion to enjoy those everyday adventures waiting around the corner.
- Spring suspension technology under the seat for smooth rides
- Water-repellent UPF 50+ canopy is extendable and features a flip out eyeshade and window
- Easy access zippered storage pocket and oversized shopping basket for all the essentials
- One-hand on-the-go recline and height adjustable pushbar
- Quick-release, five-point no-rethread harness converts to a three-point harness
- All-wheel suspension and one-touch rear brake allows for easy stop and go with just a simple top tap
- Swivel-lock front wheels
- 3-position recline and adjustable calf support for child's comfort
- All-season seat keeps baby cozy in winter and easily converts to mesh in summer
- Luxe leatherette accented pushbar and removable armbar lend style to your stroll
- Removable insert is lightweight and lightly textured with Merino wool and TENCEL* lyocell (*TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG)
- Rubber tires are tough, foam-filled and ready for any terrain
- USAGE:Up to 50 lbs
- SIZE: Product L 37 x W 22.5 x H 42.2 in
- Product folded L 24 x W 22.5 x H 15 in
- WEIGHT: 18.40 lbs (Without insert, arm bar, or canopy)
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Nuna Triv Next