- So easy to use! There are no small parts or assembly required
- Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do all the work
- It's made from 100% food grade silicone making it so soft and comfortable, unlike most plastic pumps on the market
- It's small size makes it the perfect on the go pump fitting into any bag
- Easy to clean. Can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- Clean after each use. Do not use bleach based detergent.
- Size: 5 oz (150 ml)
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
- Designed in New Zealand, manufactured responsibly in China
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilize your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and re-position.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
Sarah 29-06-2019 14:08
I love this! I found this when I was pregnant with my 3rd and wish I had had it for my first two babies! I don’t enjoy using a regular pump so this intrigued me... but this is so easy to use and easy to clean. I used it a few nursing sessions a day early on to catch letdown on the opposite side I was nursing on and it allowed me to build up a freezer stash without even trying . Often I would collect a few ounces per side! Painless and easy! I recommend buying the stopper to prevent accidental spills.
stars based on 1