Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Is your heart burning — in a special, gastrointestinal way? Organic Heartburn Tea is a soothing mellow mint blend of marshmallow root, lemon balm, chamomile and spearmint, with astringent raspberry leaf. Formulated for pregnancy with herbs traditionally used to relieve occasional heartburn, acid reflux, and indigestion. Not pregnant? It’ll still help: this tea feels super-settling after meals — feel free to tell your dad.
Soothing, Cooling Mellow Mint Herbal Tea to Help Relieve Occasional Indigestion*
USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
Non-GMO Project Verified
Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea bag has its own little love note from us to you.
- Caffeine free herbal tea
- Is it formulated to use during pregnancy? Yes!
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-4 cups per day.
- Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
Organic Spearmint (Mentha Spicata) Leaf, Organic Marshmallow (Althea Officinalis) Root, Organic Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) Leaf, Organic Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Flower, Organic Red Raspberry (Rubus Idaeus) Leaf
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Organic Heartburn Tea