Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Now 100% organic! Chubby and dimpled? Yes. Red and irritated? No. Being a brand new human is tough — so diaper cream should be as gentle as it is effective. And while we’re calling this Organic Diaper Balm, it’s so much more. Think extraordinarily soothing calendula diaper balm, so your baby’s bum can stay the way it’s meant to be: chubby-soft and cheerful-cheeked!
A QUICK HOW-TO
Just apply a thin coat to the diaper area after each change and bath. Also? Organic Diaper Balm doubles as a multi-tasking skin salve. Feel free to use it from top to bottom for everyone in the family. Slather as needed, seal it with a kiss* and send ‘em on their way.
* not totally necessary but highly recommended.
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- NO petroleum, parabens or artificial fragrance.
- Chosen by hospitals for even the most fragile NICU babies.
- Cloth diapering? You can make homemade baby wipes too!
- Just what causes a diaper rash? Here's a handy checklist to help you get to the bottom of it!
- Wondering what else to use Organic Diaper Balm for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here!
5 stars based on 1 reviews
However, once I read the ingredients, I also tried it on some patches of eczema he had on his arms and whenever I put it on he said and signed “more more” so it at least made it feel better to him. After 1-2 times a day for a couple of weeks I can barely see anymore red eczema patches (and of course his bum is totally cleared up).
Add your review
Review Organic Diaper Balm