Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- So easy to use! There are no small parts or assembly required
- Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do all the work
- It's made from 100% food grade silicone making it so soft and comfortable, unlike most plastic pumps on the market
- It's small size makes it the perfect on the go pump fitting into any bag
- Easy to clean. Can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- Clean after each use. Do not use bleach based detergent.
- Size: 5 oz (150 ml)
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
- Designed in New Zealand, manufactured responsibly in China
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilize your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and re-position.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
5 stars based on 1 reviews
Add your review
Review Silicone Breast Pump- 5 oz