Winter weather shouldn’t deter family adventures. The new Cold Weather Footmuff is an essential accessory to any Bumbleride stroller model, providing a cozy and protective layer for cold weather climates. The plush micro-fleece interior is made entirely of post-consumer recycled plastic bottles (100% rPET) creating a warm, soft layer to keep little travelers’ snug. The exterior fabric is made from a durable polyester creating a weather resistant shell. The simple design gives the option of being fully enclosed for cold blustery days or zipping off the top layer for the in-between months. Created with convenience in mind, this product is universal and machine washable. Available in Black, Sea Glass and Clay.
- Universal attachment design by threading through the 5-point safety harness openings
- Accommodates all Bumbleride models including previous years
- Dual compatible (two can be used on the Indie Twin at the same time)
- Dual zipper allows for venting or top cover removal during warmer weather
- Elasticized hood fits snugly around childs head
- Machine washable (air or line dry).
- All fabrics are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 Certified to be free from harmful chemicals
- All colors have the cream rPET micro-fleece interior, with polyester batting (filling)
- Sea Glass and Clay colorways use exterior fabric made from 100% rPET
- Black uses a durable exterior fabric which is solution dyed; an innovative dye process conserving water & energy
- Weather resistant exterior; C-6 DWR (PFOS and PFOA free).
- Fits infants and toddlers.
- Length (head to toe) 34"/865mm
- Length (chin to toe) 23"/580mm
- Width 13"/330mm
- Height 5"/130mm.