Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Winter weather shouldn’t deter family adventures. The new Cold Weather Footmuff is an essential accessory to any Bumbleride stroller model, providing a cozy and protective layer for cold weather climates. The plush micro-fleece interior is made entirely of post-consumer recycled plastic bottles (100% rPET) creating a warm, soft layer to keep little travelers’ snug. The exterior fabric is made from a durable polyester creating a weather resistant shell. The simple design gives the option of being fully enclosed for cold blustery days or zipping off the top layer for the in-between months. Created with convenience in mind, this product is universal and machine washable. Available in Black, Sea Glass and Clay.
- Universal attachment design by threading through the 5-point safety harness openings
- Accommodates all Bumbleride models including previous years
- Dual compatible (two can be used on the Indie Twin at the same time)
- Dual zipper allows for venting or top cover removal during warmer weather
- Elasticized hood fits snugly around childs head
- Machine washable (air or line dry).
- All fabrics are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 Certified to be free from harmful chemicals
- All colors have the cream rPET micro-fleece interior, with polyester batting (filling)
- Sea Glass and Clay colorways use exterior fabric made from 100% rPET
- Black uses a durable exterior fabric which is solution dyed; an innovative dye process conserving water & energy
- Weather resistant exterior; C-6 DWR (PFOS and PFOA free).
- Fits infants and toddlers.
- Length (head to toe) 34"/865mm
- Length (chin to toe) 23"/580mm
- Width 13"/330mm
- Height 5"/130mm.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Bumbleride Cold Weather Footmuff