Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- The nipple is produced from natural rubber latex. Since natural rubber latex is a natural material, color variation may occur.
- Recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding.
- The shield is made of 100% food-safe material. Completely free from BPA, PVC, and phthalates.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU.
- Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2.
- We develop our products with the greatest consideration for the planet and for the children who will inherit it.
The round nipple promotes a similar tongue placement and sucking technique when breastfeeding, since the round shape allows the sides of the tongue to elevate and cup around the nipple, just like it does during breastfeeding.
The nipple is equipped with a valve, letting out air when the baby closes down on the nipple. This ventilation system causes the air from inside the nipple to be pushed out through the valve thereby flattening the nipple to shape naturally after the baby's oral cavity.
The valve is also the reason why water can be presented inside the nipple after cleaning and sterilization. If this is the case, simply just squeeze the nipple flat to press out the excess water.
The round lightweight shield faces away from the sensitive and delicate skin around the baby's mouth to ensure minimum contact with the baby's nose and mouth, which means less chance of moisture build-up from saliva that can cause rashes and sore spots.
The shield comes in one size no matter the nipple size.
It is important to inform you that our different sizes are only a guide for you to follow. Our experience is that the following sizes are the general and therefore also our common recommendation.
Size 1: 0+ months
Size 2: 6+ months
Size 3: 18+ months
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review BIBS Pacifier Original Latex 2 PK