- Part of the Stokke® Steps™ high chair seating system
- Newborn insert gives support and comfort from birth
- Multiple seating positions to adjust to your baby's weight
- The bouncer folds flat for easy storage and travel
- Can be used alone or easily clips onto the Stokke® Steps™ chair
The softly cushioned bouncer has a unique cradling movement that mimics the feeling of being cradled in mothers arms. Developed together with a Paediatric Physiotherapist, our Newborn Insert ensures that your newborn baby will be properly supported when placed in the bouncer. The detachable toy hanger keeps your little one´s favourite toy close at hand.
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 4,6/10,3
- Max Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 80x67x53/31,5x25x21
- Min Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 80x56x53/31,5x22x21
- Folded product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 80x13x53/31,5x5x21
- Suitable for age in months when mounted on STEPS Chair: < 6
- Suitable for weight kg/lbs when standing on floor: < 9 kg/19,8 lbs
- Materials: Plastics: PP/PP-TC/PA/POM/TPE, Fabric: PU coated 80% Polyester/20% Cotton, 100% PU foam padding
- Multiple seating positions to accommodate the child`s weight and sitting position.
- Enables the child to bounce independently.
- Can be used on the floor or mounted on to the Stokke® Steps™ Chair.
- Sturdy base to avoid sliding.
- Folds flat for easy storage and transport.