The Phil and Teds Dot is one of the smallest inline stroller and ideal for the city! The Dot has a full list of features to make your stroller experience wherever you are a whole lot easier. The Dot is 15% smaller than the Phil and Teds Explorer, while it still has the same seat size, so what you gain in having a smaller stroller are not sacrificed by the seat size for your little one. The Phil and Teds Dot comes with 10 inch wheels (air filled), which are slightly smaller than the Explorer or the upcoming Navigator, but does not impact the riding experience. The Dot has an innovative one hand fast fold which enables you to quickly fold the buggy in one smooth action, pop it in the car and get going. The simple pull & slide release is safely out of junior's reach, yet still convenient for you. One of the other nice features is the return of the reclining second seat (optional), so that both kids can relax if needed, and the full seat if used by itself has a full recline which is fantastic.
- so small, fully featured AND inline - adapts to take 2 with the dot double kit!
slimline at 59cm wide & 15% more compact than explorer!
- one hand fast fold to ultra compact 76 x 59 x 26cm
full sized seat with 3 position recline, including newborn-perfect lie-flat position
- suitable for newborn to 5 years old (or maximum weight)
- ventilated seat performance system
- complete with seat liner in multiple colour options
- NEW! tail free, easy-adjust harness
- sleep-ideal, one-hand double kit recline
- large sunhood with flip-out sun visor & peek-a-boo window
- easy on-off pedal (foot) brake
- NEW! nifty 10 inch pneumatic wheels for all-city terrain
- all plastic, wipe-clean footwell
- multi-position & easy adjust handlebar
- snug carrycot & car seat adaptor compatible
EN1888:2005 - Europe
ASTM F833 -11 - USA
AS/NZS 2088:2009, CPN8 Aus/NZ
20kg / 44lbs
front load - 20kg / 44lbs
rear load - 15kg / 33lbs
Folded (wheels off)
76.2 x 50.8 x 22.8cm
30 x 20 x 9"
Folded (wheels on)
76 x 59 x 26cm
30 x 23 x 10"
12kg / 26lbs
newborn to 5 yrs