In high demand by environment- and health-conscious parents. Pure caoutchouc (rubber) is a sustainable raw material, produced from collected tree sap of the rubber tree (Hevea brasiliensis). After the tree sap (known as latex) is harvested, proteins are isolated and discarded, and the remaining pure rubber is dried and preserved. Its protective shield is soft and flat, allowing the muscles of the mouth and the lips to have freedom of movement and thus encouraging muscle activity and development. The shield is larger than conventional pacifier shields in order to prevent the baby from squeezing the flexible material enough to fit into its mouth. The shield will also not leave marks on the baby's face. Three large ventilation apertures on the shield help prevent skin irritation caused by prolonged contact with saliva. The nipple is soft and malleable. As a result, the tongue has plenty of room for movement. Since the pacifiers are molded in one piece, the nipple and the shield are connected securely, thus preventing the pacifier from falling apart. The grip ring is soft and comfortable for the baby during tummy time.
* Made of 100% pure liquid rubber, which is known for its great elasticity and resilience
* Manufactured and packaged in Europe and conform to the high European safety and quality standard EN 1400
* Obtained the US 16 C.F.R. Part 1511 conformity certificate from a CPSC-accredited laboratory
* Are entirely non-toxic and contain no artificial coloring, no chemical softeners, parabens, PVC, or phthalates, and are BPA-free
* Have successfully passed N-Nitrosamine levels testing in both the EU and the US: comply with EN 12868 and ASTM F1313-90
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Must be sterilized before first use by boiling for several minutes. To be washed carefully after every use under running water - should be sterilized for babies younger than six months of age. Not to be placed in dishwasher. Is likely to change color due to exposure to light. Should be replaced every 6-8 weeks.