mountain buggy terrain: maximum control, maximum performance
Challenge the unknown. The terrain melds precision steering and maximum control for getting active with refined style and maneuverability for the city. Staying true to Mountain Buggys DNA of simplicity, durability, maneuverability, and adaptability the designers have re-engineered their bullet proof urban jungle platform, and enhanced these features with more sport performance technologies, functionalities and superior design to maximize a parents freedom.
With powerful suspension, front wheel tracking device and 16" tires, the terrain gives maximum stability and directional control across all terrain, and with the hand operated active brake, speed can be easily managed to slow or stop ensuring a comfortable and safe ride for the child. It has complete adaptability (for both carrycot and travel systems) and uncompromised child support, giving optimal posture with its structured and padded seating far safer for a childs back and far superior than the softer hammock seating that is common in the market.
what makes the terrain
- 16-inch tires with all purpose tread for absolute traction
- Hand operated active brake for complete control
- Tracking device for precision steering
- Aircraft grade lightweight aluminum
- Shock absorbing suspension for a smooth ride
- Zip covered gear tray that keeps everything in
- Follow the sun canopy for ultimate protection
- 3-mode front wheel settings (lock back, forward and full swivel)
- Quick release rear wheels can be removed to reduce the width to 20.5-inches for easy storage
what makes a mountain buggy stroller
Specifications and Dimensions:
- 3-wheel design for one-hand control
- Car seat and carrycot compatibility
- Full recline (newborn - upright)
- Swivel/lock front wheel
- Compact stand fold
- Maximum Seat Capacity: 77 lbs.
- Stroller Weight: 29 lbs.
- Front Wheel Size: 12"
- Width :25"
- Ground to Handle : 34" - 46"
- Folded Dimensions: 43" x 15"