Each set includes 2 one-size covers, and 18 one-size Disposable Inserts.
Cloth diapering has never been so easy!
- ? TOSS the used insert into your diaper pail
- ? REPLACE the insert with a clean one
- ? REUSE the cover. The one-size cover and insert adjusts to fit most babies from 7-35 pounds.
Flip Disposable Insert Features Flip One-Size Disposable Inserts are easy to use, dye free, fragrance free and the only disposable insert that has achieved Oeko-Tex® certification. Perfect for travel, daycare and those moments when practical life demands something disposable.
Because Flip Disposable Inserts are trimmer than your cloth inserts, you may need to use a smaller snap setting on your Flip Diaper Cover to keep the insert in place.
Flip Disposable Inserts are flexible. Flip Disposable Inserts will work inside diaper brands including bumGenius, Econobum, FuzziBunz, Blueberry, Swaddlebees and GroVia.
Are you struggling to get a heavy wetter through the night without waking up to wet pajamas? Add a layer of absorbency without the bulk when you include a Flip Disposable Insert in that overnight diaper. Flip Disposable Inserts also make an excellent disposable diaper booster.
- ? A waterproof shell, so no extra cover is needed.
- ? Wipe the inside of the cover out and use it over and over again!
- ? Form fitting elastic to prevent leaks.
- ? Patented* comfy butterfly closure. A feature that is unique to cloth diapers made by Cotton Babies.
- ? No stuffing involved just tuck insert under flaps and go!
- ? Choose between a one-size Stay-Dry Insert or a one-size Certified Organic Cotton Insert.
- ? Disposable inserts are also available for use while traveling.
- ? Patent pending* 3x3 adjustable snap system to fit most babies from birth to potty training**.
Disposal Instructions Flush solid waste before disposing insert.
Washing Instructions Wash hot, line dry cover. No laundry additives or softeners.
Cover Outer: %100 Polyester
Cover Tabs: %95 Polyester, 5% Spandex
Insert: 9g Non-Woven Bamboo Viscose, 19-20g Wood Pulp, 2.5g SAP, 1g Starch-Based Glue